**NEW** HD Dual Deck Composite Decking
HD Dual Deck Composite decking boards have an unrivalled likeness to timber which really sets it apart from other composite decking available. The natural wood grain not only looks great, but also offers maximum performance against stains and fading.
The dual-sided composite decking board offers two colour options in one, providing the opportunity to lay a deck with contrasting colours to create a bespoke finish.
25 year guarantee
Available in 4 colours
Available in-store now
HD Dual Deck Composite DeckingHD Deck Dual takes composite decking boards to the next level with its ‘capped’ design, creating a protective layer that offers increased protection against fading and the elements for an extra long life. Click on the images for a larger view
|HD Dual Deck Accessories|
|Starter Clips||End Caps||Clips||Fascias|
- Low maintenance
- Unlike traditional timber, HD Dual Deck composite decking requires no staining, treating or painting. As a result of the high quality UV inhibitors, the product will maintain its aesthetic appeal years after installation.
- HD Dual Deck composite decking is naturally resistant to fungus, the number one cause of rot and decay in traditional timber.
- HD Dual Deck decking boards will not warp, bend or splinter like traditional timber decking. Rot and decay are also a thing of the past thanks to the naturally fungal resistant nature of the wood plastic composite.
- There is the equivalent of more than 3,000 recycled plastic bottle caps per square metre of our composite decking.
- The wood flour used in HD Dual Deck is FSC® 100% certified timber from responsible sources.
- HD Dual Deck composite decking is not only comfortable to walk on barefoot, it’s also safe to do so because of its naturally splinter free properties.
- HD Dual Deck composite decking is resistant to slippage in wet and dry conditions.