The DeWalt XR Brushless Combi Drill has an ultra-compact, lightweight design that makes it perfect for use in confined spaces. The 2-speed all-metal transmission provides increased run time and longer tool life with drill driver and hammer features for multiple applications.
It offers a 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials. Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application and it has an improved ergonomic design with rubber grip overmould. Part of the intelligent XR Lithium-ion Series for efficiency and making applications faster.
– Chuck: 13mm Keyless.
– No Load Speed: 0-550/0-2,000/min.
– Impact Rate: 0-9,350/34,000/bpm.
– Torque: 27/70Nm, 15 Settings.
– Capacity: Steel 13mm, Masonry 13mm, Wood 40mm.
– Supplied with: 1 x 4.0Ah Li-ion Battery, 1 x Multi-Voltage Charger and 1 x TSTAK Carry Case.
It also comes with a 32 Piece DeWalt FlexTorq bit set. Supplied in a robust small cassette for safe storage and easy accessibility to screwdriving accessories.
– 5 x 25mm Phillips Screwdriving Bits: PH1, PH2(x3) and PH3.
– 2 x 25mm Phillips Drywall Bits: PR2(x2).
– 10 x 25mm Pozidriv Screwdriving Bits: PZ1(x2), PZ2(x5) and PZ3(x3).
– 3 x 25mm Slotted Screwdriving Bits: SL6, SL8 and SL10.
– 11 x 25mm TORX Screwdriving Bits: TX10(x2), TX15(x2), TX20(x2), TX25(x2), TX27, TX30 and TX40.
– 1 x Magnetic bit tip holder.