CT1 Super Fast Plus
A new concept in superglues, Superfast is almost a pure cyanacrylate resulting in an amazing ability to bond. In many cases it can also fuse base materials together.
SUPER FAST PLUS provides an exceptionally strong bond between almost all kinds of materials, with the exception of plastic materials containing polyethylene, polypropylene and fluorine.
CT1 Super Fast Plus:
- Bonds in seconds
- Is a one component adhesive which does not contain solvent
- Is temperature resistant in the range from 30°C up to 100°C
- Is resistant to solvents, oils, benzene, temperature fluctuations and atmospheric conditions
- No heating, No soldering & No mixing required
- Has a very high tensile strength
- Is colourless
- Materials which can be bonded include:
- ABS, aluminium, bakelite, bronze, buthyl, celluloid, choroprene, chrome, delrin, glass, copper, natural rubber, NBR, neoprene, nitril, nylon, phenol, polycarbonate, polystyrene, porcelain, hard PVC, stainless steel & steel.
- For porous materials, use with SUPER FAST PLUS Activator
- For more information: CLICK HERE.